Generally speaking, gold is a currency that will appreciate in value. The most popular gold jewelry is K gold and full gold. I believe many people have heard of full gold and thousands of full gold, but few people know hard gold. If you compare hard gold with full gold, what is the difference between them? Let's have a look with Xiaobian
what is the difference between hard gold and full gold? What is the difference between hard gold and full gold?
what is the difference between hard gold and full gold?
hard gold is also known as 3D hard gold, hard gold and hard gold. The "3D" of 3D hard gold is the abbreviation of three -, which means three-dimensional graphics. "3D hard gold" jewelry is a new product made by breaking the traditional process. It is mainly produced in the "electroforming" mode
1. Different hardness: the hardness of hard gold is hv140-160, which is nearly 4 times higher than that of traditional gold products and very close to that of 18K gold. Therefore, hard gold has the characteristics of high hardness and strong wear resistance
2. Different three-dimensional sense: ordinary gold is basically the same in appearance design, and the three-dimensional sense is not so strong; However, hard gold is very strong in creating a three-dimensional sense, and it will be more convenient and lightweight to wear
What are the differences between hard gold and full gold? What are the differences between hard gold and full gold
3. Different plasticity: compared with ordinary full gold, hard gold is more plastic. The purity of hard gold is higher than that of the first generation of full gold. At the same time, it has the toughness of 18K gold, which makes gold more plastic
4. Different wearing comfort: hard gold has high wearing comfort, large size and small quality; While the comfort of traditional full gold is general, and the mass is heavier than hard gold under the same volume condition
5. Different fineness of jewelry: jewelry made of traditional gold is easy to deform and monotonous in style; The jewelry made of hard gold is exquisite, vivid and three-dimensional, and rich in styles.
Free viewing of paid content for a limited time I>
Can you distinguish full gold, palladium, platinum, hard gold, colored gold? After watching it, I was enlightened p>
What does "full gold hardening" mean
You must be logged in to post a comment.